Friday, September 27, 2013

Novice Low Listening

  • I can understand some commonly used words and expressions, such as please and thank you.

    • Hola- hi
    • Thank you- gracias
    • Your welcome- de nada 
  • I can understand basic information, such as days of the week, months of the year, numbers, times, and dates.

    • January-Enero
    • February- Febrero
    • March-Marzo
    • April- April
    • May- Mayo
    • June- Junio
    • July- Julio
    • August-Augosto
    • September- Septiembre
    • October- Octubre
    • November- Noviembre
    • December- Deciembre
  • I can understand names of objects in my immediate environment, such as words for familiar objects found in classrooms, offices, or homes.

    • lapiz- pencil
    • papel- paper
    • computer- computadora
  • I can understand the difference between a question and a statement.

    • ¿Hola, tu nombre es David?-pregunta
    • Hola mi nobre es David.- declaración
  • I can follow a one-step instruction, especially when people use gestures.

    • Sin alguin diga me a usar la computadora y se señalar a la cmputadora. Yo sabe que ello estan expressando.

    1 comment: